Shadow Box Wall Hanging for Eileen Hull Designs

Hello and welcome to my project this month for Eileen Hull's Inspiration Team.


I have to admit to being somewhat addicted to these little shadow boxes which were part of Eileen's Chapter 2 Release earlier this month.


I thought the shadow box would look good as part of a hanging as I love how you can get depth inside the box which sits so well with decorating on the outside too.


I have gone a bit overboard with making flowers on this one too using some fabulous 49 & Market papers - from the Vintage Artistry set.  Unfortunately the Sizzix die I have used to make the flowers is no longer available but there are plenty of new ones on the market, just check out the Sizzix site as there are a number of Thinlits dies which are similar. And dies like these are a good investment.




I have a short video which takes you through how to make the shadow box and then how I turned it into the hanging. I also show how the flowers were made and how the individual pieces were layered.


I hope you will get as much fun out of the shadow box die as I have had ..... so far I have made five! 

....... and there is another on the craft table already!

Happy crafting!

Jennie x


Dies used:

Sizzix/Eileen Hull Thinlits Die Set 
Shadow Box Frames #2 
3665939 

Comments

Lisa Hoel said…
gorgeous Jennie!!
Brenna K said…
Beautiful and such lovely paper!