Small Hinged Journal (Eileen Hull Stamp Release)

Hello and welcome to this new stamp release by Eileen Hull in collaboration with Maker Forte.

This is a fabulous little set of stamps called 

Making Plans 

 with lots of mini journal, diary stamps which work so well with her last Snail Mail Postage Stamps. So I have combined both to make this small mini year journal.

 
The pages were cut using the Snail Mail Die and then put together using washi tape hinges .....


......... with lots of little fun pages, cards and inserts inside.

This is a heavy photo post so hang on in there! 
Here are photographs of the book and as you scroll to the bottom I share how it came it all came together.








Here is how it came together:


Using the die cut six pages and two covers from patterned cardstock. I used left over pieces to make little postcards, stamps, tabs and pockets. I used some tea dyed papers to make a little page for each month which were decorated with the month stamps and a little doodling.


Here you can see how I cut pieces for the cover, again using the Snail Mail Postage Die for my base. 
The washi tape hinge technique is one I have learnt from Suzy (Shabby Soul) and you can find the details here on her YouTube channel. 

I have used one last piece of cardstock for the back cover to cover up the hinges.


A fun little book which will fit in a bag as a journal, diary ..... so many possibilities!

Hop on over to Eileen Hull Designs  to see all the wonderful projects made by the Inspiration and Educator Team members. Lots of wonderful ideas!

Thank you for joining me today.
Jennie x





Comments

Johanna said…
So many great ideas in this book. Going to make one of my own.
Laurie said…
Lovely and inspirational! I always love to see your creations.
eileen hull said…
I am intrigued and inspired again to try one of those little washi hinged books. A birthday book is the perfect project for these stamps Jennie- so beautiful, as always!
l.m.b. said…
Thank you so much for your inspiration! Such a beautiful creation, great techniques!