Ephemera Wallet for Eileen Hull Designs

 Hello and welcome to my first video tutorial post of the year.

Today I am sharing how I made this Ephemera Wallet using the new Chapter 1 Release by Eileen Hull. It is a large journal die which can be made up as a book with a spine or as I have done here as a cardstock wallet.


For the inside I have made pockets from vellum - a large one with pockets .....


..... and some smaller ones on the inside pocket using the Pocket Library die (another of the Chapter 1 Release dies).





Thank you for joining me today and I hope this gives you some inspiration for the different ways you can use these dies.

Jennie x

Dies Used:
Sizzix/Eileen Hull Scoreboards Plus Die : Frame Pocket Journal #666152
Sizzix/Eileen Hull Thinlits Die Set : Library Pocket ATC Card & Tabs #666151


Comments

Lisa Hoel said…
gorgeous and clever Jennie! =)