Eileen Hull/Sizzix Chapter 2 Release

 

Hello Everyone and welcome to a special day in the calendar - Eileen's Chapter 2 Release for 2023.


Yet again Eileen has excelled in giving us another wonderful card case journal along with some great dies to use along with it. And not only that, the Chapter 1 dies fit it perfectly too!


I have made a number of projects with these dies and find them so easy to use and create with. 

First up is the Card Case which I have made into a mini Lapbook Journal. I have used 8 x 6 papers from 49&Market's Plum Grove set, along with some of their cut outs and embellishments and some new stamps from Creative Expressions (Sam Poole).


I have been teaching workshops here in Shetland recently where we have focused on flaps, pockets and envelopes. So these themes spilled over into this journal make! On the right hand side I have used the Thinlits Envelope which is "hinged" to create an envelope flap. In the middle section I have made a series of flapped pieces which open out ......

 
...... to a large gusset pocket and tuck spots.


On the left hand side I have made a little box which comes with the Card Case die. This has been filled with an ATC Library Pocket (Chapter 1), small notebook and a couple of journaling cards.


It is not easy to photograph ! but as you can see the journal is full of twists and turns and surprises!

I will have a video tutorial and walkthrough for this journal next week, so do pop along either here or to my YouTube channel to catch it.

I have also made a couple of samples which have been sent to Eileen and will be on show at the Nampta Creativation USA show this weekend. 

I used two of the Thinlits Envelopes to make this little wallet.


It has been decorated using some of the dies which come in the Envelope set along with a couple of stamped journal cards.


This  journal is not dissimilar to the one above, but I have used heavy cardstock to make it rather than Sizzix matboard. It still makes for a lovely stiff feel book.


I have used the book covers slightly differently to create a wrap around book and the inside is again filled with flaps, pockets and envelopes.


As usual we have a blog hop and release party today to introduce our wonderful makes with these new dies. It is a fairly relaxed blog hop and you can go to Eileen Hull Designs to see which members of the team are involved and click on the links to their blog. There are so many wonderful ideas for these dies you are going to be amazed!

Look out for our Chapter 2 Release video showcasing many of the projects from the team. You can find this either on the Eileen Hull Fan Club Page (Facebook) or Eileen's YouTube channel.

As always thank  you for visiting and I hope you will return next week for my tutorial video and walkthrough.

Jennie x




Comments

Lyneen said…
WOW! love your cards case and the book made with envelopes Fantastic... thanks for sharing!!!