Tutorial: Mini Lapbook Journal with Flaps, Pockets & Envelopes for Eileen Hull Designs

 

Hello and welcome! 

I hope you enjoyed our Chapter 2 Release last week and were inspired by all our wonderful makes.  


As promised I am back today with a video tutorial on how I made this mini Lapbook. I also have a separate walkthrough so you can either watch them here, or hop on over to my YouTube channel.




I hope the videos inspire you to have a go at filling this wonderful little journal, or to make some of the items individually to have ready to insert into journals which you might make in the future.

As always thank you for joining me!

Jennie x

Dies used:

Eileen Hull/Sizzix Scoreboards XL Card Case #666278
Eileen Hull/Sizzix Thinlits Journalling Card, Envelope & Window #666276
Eileen Hull/Sizzix Thinlits Library Pocket, ATC Cad & Tabs #666151




Comments