Chapter 1 Release Eileen Hull Designs

 Welcome to a brand new year of Crafting! and what better way than to start off with a new release of dies from Eileen Hull.

It is always a delight to be part of Eileen's team and creating with her fabulous designs. This release is all about stitching and involves the re-release of some favourite dies from the past

You can click the link HERE to go to Eileen's blog post which has all the details of the dies and the inspiration behind them. And later today we shall be sharing the Team's projects both during a Live get together (on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube) and in a Round Up video. 



And here are my first makes with these fabulous dies:


I absolutely love the embroidery hoop and the possibilities will be endless! I thought I would make it into a small scrapbook style piece using some gorgeous 49&Market papers


The small Needlework book has been a favourite of mine for a while and I love the way you can turn it into a tiny wee junk journal!


As I was sending the samples out to Eileen I knew making the large cantelever box would not survive, but using a single box on its own is a super little space to house a little felt needlecase and pincushion.


I'll have more details of this project next week!


And when they are all put together they make a super little set.


Lastly there were quite a few pieces of the cut circles left so I stacked them to make a frame for this little 5" x 5" notebook.


I am sure you will enjoy this release as much as the team have, so do follow us through the month for ideas and tutorials for using the dies. Either on Eileen Hull Designs, her YouTube Channel or the Facebook Fan Club page.

Happy crafting!

Jennie x




Comments

Lyneen said…
I love that you turned the needle book into a junk journal. I was thinking it would be so cute as one. Love your little box from the cantilever die. Great projects & inspiration!