Mini Sewing Box for Eileen Hull Designs Chapter 1

 

Hello and welcome!

We had great fun last week revealing the first of Eileen's releases for this year and I am delighted that it is all about sewing! Although I am not a great sewer myself I love making sewing related projects and so today will be sharing a tutorial for the mini sewing box I made for the release.

This is just one of the boxes from the Cantilever Sewing Box Die (the whole project needs six!) and I was delighted to find that using a previous Thinlits release I could make a little decorated needlecase and pincushion to go inside.

This short video tutorial takes you through the steps.

(You will note I found it easier to wrap my paper around the sides of the box rather than glueing the box)


As always do check out Eileen's blog for more inspiration each week from the teams. 

Eileen Hull Designs

Happy Crafting!

Jennie x


Dies used:

Eileen Hull/Sizzix Scoreboard XL Cantilever Sewing Box #660768

Eileen Hull/Sizzix Thinlits Envelope & Folder #666474

Eileen Hull/Sizzix Thinlits Card, Waterfall & Tags #665154






Comments

Lisa Hoel said…
so lovely Jennie!