Felt Needlecase Tutorial for Eileen Hull Designs

 

Hello to you all ! 

Today I am sharing a short video for this hand stitched felt needlecase. I am no needlewoman and struggle to hold a needle due to my arthritis, but it is lovely to sit and slow stitch a project using a few simple embroidery stitches.


I have used Eileen's new Painterly Blooms Thinlits to cut the felt flowers and the newly re-released Notebook Die to cut the felt for the covers.


A wooden sentiment creates a spine......


..... and inside are a couple of pockets for bits and pieces and as it is felt, lots of space for pins and needles.




This short video on my YouTube channel takes you through all the steps. 
I hope it inspires you to give it a go!

Happy sewing!
Jennie x

Stitches used:
French Knots
Spider Stitch
Blanket Stitch
(tutorials widely available online)

Dies used:
Eileen Hull/Sizzix Thinlits Painterly Blooms & Background #666689
Eileen Hull/Sizzix Scoreboard Notebook Die #663665



Comments