Most Angelic!

 



Well it is week 2 at the Swirldoos Design Team Challenge (yes - amazingly I managed to get through the first round!) 

The challenge this week is layering and whilst hunting for a photograph I found this one taken by my father in the mid 80s of my son (on the right) and his cousin, both aged around 7/8 years old.  It has always been a favourite photograph and I was really pleased about scrapping it, but of course I then had to go down the masculine route - no layering with flowers, lace, butterflies or fancy flourishes!


I am still working with the kit which came last week.  I added a few of my own papers and this lovely turqoise kraft core paper from the Nostalgic Collection.  It is No. 9 if anyone can tell me what colour that is - I have to keep buying another pad just to get another sheet!




I did a bit of wobbly (on purpose) stitching around the inner sheets, but unusually for me there is no inking in this piece at all.  So quite clean to put together.

I am having a few camera problems at the moment as my old point and click is sadly dying.  So the colours don't look so bright in the top photograph.  A new camera is on its way next week - I just hope I can cope with all the fancy menus!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend and are enjoying some more settled weather. 

Thank you for looking x


Comments

Artyjen said…
That's a lovely page. It's blowing hooley here at the moment...but at least no snow...just rain!!!
xoxo Sioux
Debbie said…
Gorgeous LO jennie, love the photo and the Layout is lovely.

Unfortunatly we have had quite a bit of snow today!! I am not too worried as I just don't go out when it's like this, but my two children are off skiing tomorrow, just hope they can get to Manchester airport.
Have a nice weekend.
Debbiex
Anonymous said…
Very pretty! Love the variety of elements!
I'm loving your pictures .
Thank you for all the inspiration you have given me.
Polly said…
I'm loving your photos.
Thank you for all the inspiration.
Polly.
Jenny said…
Such a beautiful photo Jennie... love your layout and the wonderful layers... hope you have fun playing with your new camera...

Jenny ♥