Eileen Hull Designs Chapter 4 Release

 Hello and welcome!


There is great excitement in the Eileen Hull Camp today as two new Scoreboards are released. We have all had sooo much fun playing with these wonderful dies and you will be amazed at the wonderful projects that have been created. 


So do please join our Blog Hop and Release Party. You can click the link HERE to go to the main Blog Hop post where all the Inspiration and Educator Creators taking part in the Blog Hop are listed or keep scrolling and click on the links at the end of this post. Leave a comment on each designer's post to be entered to win the Post Box die and also join us for the Facebook Live Release Party tomorrow to be entered to win the Teacup Die. Random winners will be picked and announced on Tuesday's Facebook Live! 


I decided to concentrate on the tea cup and made this shabby chic fun whimsical china cup full of flowers, rosettes and other ephemera.


I used a napkin to create the "china cup" feel. This has been layered onto the die cut and then crackled with Deco Art Crackle Glaze.


I have used gold paint around the edges of the cup and spoon to add that old china tea set look. The decoration on the spoon was a gold rub on.


I just love that spoon! I used a small part of the napkin to create the china crackle effect.


There is a "separator" as part of the die which allows two cups to be put together to create a cup to fill. I cut mine down to half the size so I could get the cup sitting on the cotton reel. But it still gave enough room to add plenty of embellishments.


I got a bit of height at the back by adding three rosettes of different sizes. Then I stuffed the box with some tissue paper which gave me a base to adhere the other elements. In places it was easier to use sticky pads rather than waiting for the glue to dry!

So what not to love !!!! These dies are going to be spectacularly popular so keep a look out here in the UK for stockists, particularly Country View Crafts who hope to be stocking both dies shortly.

Thank you for joining me today and have fun hopping and see you at the Release Party later!!

Jennie x
Here is your blog hop list:




Comments

Kristy Tyra said…
Love the crackle effect you did!
Fonda said…
Love your project! Too cute!
MadeByMeghanK said…
I love the shabby chic vintage look! Great layering!
Julia Aston said…
What a beautiful creation using the tea cup die Jennie! The crackled rose napkin is gorgeous as a china base and all the wonderful things that fill you cup make for a lovely display!
Your attention to detail is always spectacular, Jennie! Gorgeous! ❤
Sue Eldred said…
This is so elegant. I love love love this .
Wow-I love the whole combination. The little Tim Holtz ballet paper doll and the wooden spool are perfect with it. Usually I am not a big fan of paper tissue decoupage.But for this project it`s perfect. The crackle effect and the golden details on the cup and especially the spoon make it look like old china my granny used to have. So pretty !
Oh wow- this makes me think of my Oma`s old china cups-Just love your project!
misapus said…
Absolutely gorgeous 😍 Anita Holte
Moon16 said…
This is gorgeous! You gave a very soft and delicate touch to this project which is quite fitting for tea:)

Tammra
Moon16 said…
This is gorgeous - very soft and delicate which is quite fitting for tea.

Tammra
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH M GEE! I have some ladies that are gonna flip over this! Thank you so much for such an inspiring piece! ♥
Dakota said…
your work leaves me breathless
Linda Z. said…
Jennie, your teacup is absolutely beautiful❣️❣️❣️
Gardenrose said…
Your design is so clever and creative! Thank you!
Noreen said…
Your lovely cup would be perfect for a Bridal Shower tea!
Emma Rose said…
Love this, they look like real China.
I absolutely love your project. Although normally I`m not into paper napkin decoupage I think it looks lovely on this project. The flower design and crackle effect make it look like old china.Reminds me of my granny`s teacups.
Marion Standing said…
Wow!! Love this - really clever effect
Lisa V said…
Wow that is pretty! Even the spoon is amazing!
sansuey said…
Dreamy looking !
tina said…
Love the elegant vintage feel to your project.
Sharon Betts said…
Beautiful! The napkin you used with the crackle effect is just perfect!
eileen hull said…
Jennie your teacup is a work of art! So clever to stack it and the crackle effect makes it look so realistic like crazed china! And then there's the spoon <3 My favorite too. Thanks so much for all of your work on this hop <3
DorothyA said…
So pretty and fun. I like how the cup is on a wooden spool!
Ladybug Dreams said…
Over the top beautiful!
Wow, what a beautiful creation! Love the soft colors.
This is such a beautiful work of art. The attention to detail is superb x
Jenny Marples said…
Truly magical Jennie - the gilding and crackle effect look superb with the delicate design of the napkin and what a clever idea to mount the teacup on the little bobbin. Exceptional as always xx
Peggy said…
So lovely just like a high tea! Thanks for sharing.
Denise Bryant said…
Beautiful project with the teacup die set! Love the embellishments!
sharon g said…
How cute cute cute. I love the vintage look. So pretty
Oh my goodness do you create the most beautiful things! LOVE the elegance and yet playfulness of this! So gorgeous!