Gilt Edge Mixed Media Shadow Box

 Hello and welcome - I can't believe how fast February is passing! But I have had much fun creating a number of projects during some rather dark, wet, windy (and sometimes snowy) days.

Today Eileen's Inspiration Team are celebrating the launch of her second stamp set release by Maker Forte. To say these are "right up my street" is a bit of an understatement, so I am sure you are going to see them appearing in many projects!


I decided to make a shadow box using Eileen's Chapter 1 Book Box Die and play around with some mixed media techniques before layering some lace, flowers and other embellishments over the top.


It was a very wet, windy and grey day when I made this so I immediately sought to use some soft light colours on a light background to make the day seem better! 




However, there was enough light to record this video which takes you step by step through the process (speeded up !!)


Country View Crafts will be stocking these in the UK, so check out their website for more details.

Thank you for joining me today and have a happy crafting weekend.

Jennie x


Dies used:

Sizzix/Eileen Hull ScoreBoards XL Die  Book Box Die #665873
Sizzix/Eileen Hull Thinlits Die Heart Mandala #665587

Comments

Karen said…
This is so pretty Jennie! Love this idea too.
Jenny Marples said…
Jennie this is so beautiful and so very your delicate style - what a perfect way to showcase Eileen's new stamps xxx
Kgirl1966 said…
how pretty and delicate is this? thank you for showing this to us xxx