Holidays Beckon ..........

Hi Everyone

A quick post to share a couple of ATCs I made recently for the Rebel Stampers ATC Swap using the Craft Stamper freebie stamps:



They are not always the easiest of stamps to work with!(I hated those wings!) but at least our little challenge makes sure that we use them at least once.

My bags are packed and I am ready for the off at 6am tomorrow morning to spend a week with my fabulous school friends at Centre Parcs in Thetford.  I'll be away from my computer but I am excited that I have three scheduled posts over Sunday and Monday with Design Team and two Guest Designer posts. (Told you May was going to be busy!) I hope you like the projects - I certainly had fun making them.

I hope you all have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend x




Comments

Brenda Brown said…
Love how used the stamps Jennie, fabulous ATCs. Have a wonderful weekend away, I hope the weather is good to you.
Hugs Brenda xox
Debbie said…
Hiya Jennie
Have a lovely time at Centre Parc, we have one about an hour and 20 mins from us and i practically lived there when my children were younger, it was one of our favourite places.
Gorgeous ACT's. I agree about the wings, i was not too keen on the wings either, but you have used them brilliantly.
They are great stamps free with the magazine arn't they.
Dx
Netty said…
Loving your fab ATC's Jennie. Have a great time away. Hugs Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
Astrid Maclean said…
Great ATCs Jennie and well done you using those stamps.

Hope you have loads of fun and I look forward to seeing your scheduled projects!
You may not have enjoyed yourself with the wings, but I love the end result - quirky, original and very cool. And of course I love the butterfly with the booktext!

Hope you have a wonderful break, and I'm looking forward to all the goodies coming up while you're away!
Alison xx
Unknown said…
Great little ATCs Jennie, very creative. Have fun. Chris xxx