Book Box Folio for Eileen Hull Designs

Hello and welcome! 

There is an extra Wednesday in the month so some of us on Eileen's Teams are sharing an extra project.


This is a make I have had in mind for a while. I love the size of Eileen's Book Box Die released earlier this year, and thought it would make a lovely Folio. 


I have also been coming to the end of some lovely 49 & Market papers (Vintage Artistry 8" x 6") and I wanted to use up all the lovely little ephemera that come with the pack. The inside is filled with pages full of flaps and tucks where little tickets and tags could be placed.


And all those wonderful flowers and bits and pieces made for a lovely cover.

I have made a short video (3 minutes!) to take you through the steps and there is a walkthrough of the finished Folio at the end.

Either watch here or hop on over to my YouTube channel and watch it there.


And yes .......... I used every scrap!


I hope this might give you some ideas of how you can use the Die in a different way to create quite a different project. It really is a lovely size and feels quite chunky!

As always thank you for joining me!

Jennie x

Dies used:

Sizzix/Eileen Hull Book Box Die #665873
Sizzix/Eileen Hull Folio Bookbinding and Label Die Set #665153




Comments

Lisa Hoel said…
Gorgeous Jennie!
eileen hull said…
Love this soft pretty book and all the little hidden spots <3