Snail Mail Cards for Eileen Hull Designs

 Hello everyone!

Here are a few cards made with the new Snail Mail and Buttons stamps by Eileen Hull/Maker Forte. I hope they provide some inspiration of how wonderfully they can all be combined.

I have used tea dyed paper to create the base layer for this very vintage postcard style card and then added some smaller elements on the top. Stamping everything in Coffee Archival Ink gives a co-ordinated look.

A piece of scrapbooking paper was my base for this card and I have used two of the Button Cards for my base before layering other elements on top. My lady looks a bit pink in the photograh (she's softer in real life!). Again I have used Coffee Archival for the stamping, and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Ink for the contrast.


It is difficult to see it here but the base is Eileen's wonderful 3D Buttons Embossing Folder. I just love the very vintage look this gives my embossing in white and using cream and tea-dyed papers on top.


For this card I used single layer stamping techniques - working out what I wanted to lie underneath which elements, working out the order and then stamping and covering the various elements with post it notes. It takes a bit of working out, but I love the effect, and of course is easy to post.


For this final card I used the Snail Mail die which I then overstamped with various small Snail Mail stamps in Green Archival. This along with a little cluster and a little tag using a sentiment from Eileen's original Snail Mail Everyday Elements set was a very quick card to make.

I hope these give you some ideas of how these wonderful stamps can be made quite quickly into some beautiful cards.

The cards will be on display at Crafterama at Alexandra Palace on 12/13 March along with some of my journals. Check out the Country View Crafts stand to see them!

As always thank you for joining me.
Jennie x

Maker Forte/Eileen Hull Stamps:
Snail Mail - Postage
Button Cards #2
Smail Mail Everyday Elements

Sizzix/Eileen Hull
3D Buttons Embossing Folder 665728
Snail Mail Thinlits 3665869

Comments