Favourite Projects from 2022 for Eileen Hull Designs

 


Hello and welcome to you all. It is that time of the year on Eileen's teams when we start looking back at some of our favourite projects. Sometimes it is sooooo difficult to choose just three, but here are mine with a link to the blog post if you want to see more.

Phone Stand Mini Book

February 2022 Chapter 1 Release

Ever one to think outside the box I used the Phone Stand to create this little mini book using some favourite Tim Holtz stamps and products.  



Fibres Fabric and Felt Book Box

March 2022

Fibres Fabric and Felt was our theme for the  month and well ..... I just went for it ! using the superb Chapter 1 Book Box and Eileen's Stamp Release early in the year.




Faux Wood Effect Bird Box

May 2022 

I was smitten with the Thinlits Shadow Box Frames from the Chapter 2 Release and made loads of shadow boxes, but this one is my favourite! I have used a wood effect stamp to create the frame and some super stamps from PaperArtsy (Scrapcosy and Gwen Lafleur).



I hope you have enjoyed this little trip down memory lane.

Eileen has some amazing designs planned for the coming year so keep up with her on Eileen Hull Designs for more information and from ideas and inspiration from the team.

Happy Crafting

Jennie




Comments

eileen hull said…
Every one is prettier than the next Jennie! Thanks for reminding me- I am inspired again by seeing these <3