More Scrapbook Layouts ...

It was Shetland Scrapbookers meeting on Saturday and we had a wonderful time playing with the Melting Pot and using the pieces we made on our layout.  This is a lovely photograph of my husband's family (he is the little chap!) on holiday in the 1950s.  I love this paper from Basic Grey's Stella Ruby collection and didn't want to cut it!  I don't normally use a complete patterned piece on a layout - I'm still not sure it works.


Our first grandchild was born on January 1st and I have been wanting to do a layout of these first photographs since then!   I don't really have any little people paper or appropriate embellishments but I did find this piece stashed away in the depths.    Baby layouts are going to be a new experience! 

The next round of photographs have now arrived, so I feel probably a layout or two coming on ....... or perhaps even a mini-book .......

Comments

Alison said…
Wonderful layouts Jennie! I love the UTEE embellishments on the first one, and the photos of Callum are lovely! What a gorgeous little chap he is! xx
Anonymous said…
Stunning layouts! Gorgeous!
minnie_mac said…
Gorgeous layouts, and a beautiful baby.

Marilyn
Maggie said…
Lovely layouts Jennie and Callum is sooooo cute
he just steals the show the first layout paper works really well with the photo and your embelishment are great.