You're the cream in my coffee .......

CG88 : Colour Challenge
Coffee and Cream

When I saw that this month's colour challenge on Gingershap Creations was Coffee and Cream, the lovely song from the show Hold Everything came into my mind immediately.  I have sung the song often on the stage and I just love the words.  I have often thought it would make the basis of a scrapbook page!  Browns and creams are also my favourite colour combination, so I really enjoyed putting this layout together.

As with all scrapbooking layouts, working with the photograph always brings back happy memories.  This was my husband and I on our first date - a pretty "posh" do!  We do look so incredibly young! 

There are some fantastic entries in this challenge and the design team have also provided some wonderful inspiration.  Click the link below for the Challenge page on Gingersnap Creations:

GC88 Colour Challenge : Coffee and Cream

The words I have chosen come from the first verse of the song:

You're the cream in my coffee, I'm the salt in your stew
You will always be - my necessity, I'd be lost with you!

Comments

Unknown said…
This is a lovely LO and what a beautiful photo. Welcome to the group too

Love Dawn xx
Jingle said…
This is very pretty!
Gerrie Johnnic said…
Beautiful layout with beautiful people! and you sing well too! lol
Anonymous said…
Stunning layout! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Coffee and Cream Challenge!
Netty said…
Gorgeous layout and a special page. Loving your LO's above as well and how cute your grandson is, brill. Thank you for playing Coffee and Cream at Gingersnaps. Annette x
Michele said…
this is a truly wonderful creation! the colors are beautiful but it is the love between you and your hubby that stands out. thanks for a treat today. xo
Pam said…
A beautiful page, with a beautiful memory, and beautiful song lyrics!
Pam
trisha too said…
This is a lovely page--so sweet!

Yes, posh, indeed!!

:)
Chris said…
Gorgeous lo. Love all your embellies. You look too young to be dating! :o) I wish I had a photo from my first date with my hubby.
Congratulations on making Ginger Gem
Silvia(Barnie) said…
That's a wonderful Layout.
Congrats on beeing selected as a Ginger Gem.