White Christmas Decorations



Good morning everyone! 

A quick post today to share some Christmas decorations made in between putting together other projects.




I wanted some white decorations to set off the white and red poinsettias I made last year for the Manse mantlepiece. We don't go in for many decorations but the mantlepiece always gets the full treatment!




I have used Eileen Hull's cube die set and experimented with some heavy cardstock I managed to purchase from a Model Railway site! 

The boxes were gessoed and then I used Tim's Poinsettia die and some Crackle Paste to add some texture. It is difficult to see in the photograph being white on white!



As you know I just love making these tattered poinsettias!


I have not had a chance to enter challenges just recently, so I would like to enter my little trio into Stamps and Stencils: A grungy Christmas.

Thank you all for visiting today and I hope the weather is better beside you! Grey, wet and soon to be windy here.

Jennie x





Comments

Marci said…
Gorgeous! The white on white with a touch of gold is lovely. And the poinsettias are fabulous!
Julia Aston said…
So lovely in the white on white Jennie! I bet they look beautiful on your mantel! The flowers are awesome as always!! Julia xx
Beautiful ornaments love the white on white with a touch of gold always so elegant . Those poinsettias are gorgeous
These look beautiful!
Beautiful Jennie, I really like the white and gold together, the tattered poinsettias are gorgeous !
XxRuth
Pamellia said…
Wow Jennie, these are so stunning!! Love the soft tones, I could melt right into these! Just popped in to send you big hugs and wishes for a very Merry Christmas!! :)
Paper Profusion said…
These look beautiful Jennie and simply could not appear more elegant. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and may 2016 bring all that you wish for. Nicola x
Fabulously elegant white on white with just those hints of gilding - beautiful gift wrapping, Jennie... too good to open!
Alison xx
toni said…
These are just gorgeous Jenny! Love the white theme and you are such a flower expert. I bet they look even more lovely in situ. Thank you for joining us over at Stamps and Stencils Toni x
Julia S-W said…
So beautiful and so you Jenny! Elegant, understated and to my eye stunning!Thanks so much for joining my final challenge at Stamps & Stencils. Julia xx