Secret Santa !!

We had so much fun with our Vintage Journey Creative Guides Secret Santa last year that we decided to do it again! Names were drawn out of a hat by Brenda and I was delighted to find out that I was making a Secret Santa present for my team buddie Sandy Diller in the US. 

As this parcel was to travel a long way I had to ensure that it would get there in one piece so I decided to make this little Christmas folio book for Sandy to record some Christmas memories.


I used papers from the Tim Holtz Yuletide Paper Stash and decorated the cover with some of my usual vintage elements. 



Inside there are tags and pockets for journalling or adding photographs.



The parcel was decorated with this tag as I realised I hadn't done much in the way of stamping! I used the Poinsettia Layering Stencil to create some texture and added Festive Berries and Vintage Photo Distress Inks. Decoration was simple: just a little overstamping and some Christmas rub ons.



And a little Christmas card to match!

I was very pleased to hear that everything arrived in one piece. 

 And so to my present from Santa!
I received two lovely Christmas gifts from the lovely Annie of Curious and Crafty Treasures.



The candle is really too gorgeous to use!



And this beautiful Christmas card!
Thank you Annie x

Do hop on over to the AVJ blog to see all the other wonderful makes by my fellow Creative Guides. 

And Brenda has given details of a blog giveaway too which you don't want to miss.

Thank you for joining me today and enjoy your Sunday.

Jennie x


Comments

Astrid Maclean said…
Jennie your fabulous folio album looks super, so cleverly put together, I am sure Sandy will love it. Your gift from Annie is just beautiful too, and yes, it would be a shame to light that gorgeous candle. Love the idea of the little folder too.

Have the most wonderful Christmas!!
Redanne said…
Jennie, the folio you created is beautiful - so beautiful in fact, if it was mine, I don't think I could bring myself to use it, I would just have to keep looking at it!

The candle from Annie is indeed very beautiful and I agree, far too lovely to light! Anne x
A Pink said…
Such a beautiful classy folio , card and tag you have made for Sandy Jennie . Love everything about each of them . A gift to treasure !

What a lovely gift you received too from Annie
Hi Jennie, your gift you created is beautiful, you have such an elegant classy style and it is showcased beautifully in this piece. I adore the papers and your desing and the tag and card are such a perfect addition.

Annie's Candle is just stunning, like you say far too nice to light lol. I also love her card, such a well thought out gift, love it. Tracy x
Maggie said…
Love your folio book for Sandie which I'm sure she will enjoy, your candle gift is so pretty and yes too nice to light I agree. The Secret Santa gifts all have the Wow factor.

Merry Christmas
MaggieH
Terry said…
Such a lovely folio gift to Sandy! Loved all the details. The candle from Annie is just too lovely to burn! Merry Christmas!
Jenny Marples said…
What an adorable folio Jennie!!! I love the coordinating pockets and pages and that gorgeous cover. And then even a matching card! I bet Sandy is thrilled to bits with it. Jenny x
Rita said…
Love your gifts to Sandy. That folder is fabulous and like Anne R I would just be happy to look at it. Hugs Rita xxx
What a gorgeous folio - so elegant and with all those lovely tags and pockets. The tag is an absolute stunner - what amazing inky effects and a wonderful rosy blush of colour. Fantastic!
Alison xx
Julia Aston said…
I love the design on the cover of your pretty folio Jennie - the decoration is wonderful with your beautiful flower - such pretty areas inside for Sandy to put Christmas Memories - your tag and card are beautiful as well! Julia xx
Brenda Brown said…
Such a delightful gift for Sandy Jennie, I am sure she loves it and a gorgeous candle from Annie - but I hope you don't get any blackouts over Christmas.
hugs Brenda xxx
Nikki Acton said…
What a wonderful collection! The gift, the tag, the card - where do I start. A sensational folio, so elegant and and beautifully created. The tag is a stunner and I always adore your cards. Nikki xxx